Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring

I love the turn of seasons. Growing up in the Midwest and now living in the mountains in Utah it has always been a time of renewal and change. When we lived in Phoenix it made me realize how much this mattered to me. I look back and have so many memories tied to times of year that the two years in Phoenix just blur together. So what is it about the change that helps me mentally. I like the visual reminder of change. It helps me to not let life go by too quickly which it is prone to do.

I think I am particularly reflective this Spring with baby boy Snavely about to be born. We are about to take on major life change... enter another era for the Snavely's with two kids under three. Excited, scared, overwhelmed yet strangely calm. More than anything ready for it to happen. Ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment